Check prices on honeymoon packages in Costa Rica by contacting Costa Rica Rios. Save money on your romantic travel plans by working with our team of experts when you dream of vacationing in a luxury paradise. Costa Rica is well-known for its secluded beaches, amenity-rich hotels & resorts, and destinations that are cherished by newlyweds and lovebirds. Before you overspend on your honeymoon travel plans, get in touch with our experts to compare the costs of our vacation packages with those from other agencies.
Our 3 Most Popular Honeymoon Packages in Costa Rica
1. If you have enough time to get away, our 8-Day Exotic Adventure Honeymoon is ideal for the adventurous couple. Your romantic vacation package includes 3 nights at the Rafiki Safari Lodge and 4 nights in makanda By the Sea. You’ll spend time whitewater rafting, horseback riding or hiking, ziplining, jet skiing, snorkeling, and learning how to surf. Some meals are included; however, you’ll have ample opportunities to get off the beaten path and try some of the local cuisine. Our Exotic Adventure is one of the most romantic Costa Rica honeymoons you’ll find.
2. Spend time in two of the most popular Costa Rica honeymoon resorts when you purchase our Luxury and Adventure Honeymoon Package from Costa Rica Rios. Visit Liberia, Arenal, and Tamarindo snorkeling, taking surf lessons, exploring hanging bridges, ziplining, whitewater rafting, and extreme canyoning. Our vacation features 3 nights in Nayara Springs and 4 nights in Capitan Suizo. You’ll find more details about this and other honeymoon packages in Costa Rica on our site.
3. Build Your Own Honeymoon Vacation with the help of our staff at Costa Rica Rips. Simply fill out our Build Your Own Honeymoon form online, let us know the level of adventure and action you’re looking for, and add activities from the wish list- we’ll be in touch to help you create a dream honeymoon that fits your budget and includes your chosen activities. Stay in Eco Lodges, Boutiques, Unique Hotels, Large Resorts, or a mixture of different styles throughout your vacation.
- What is the Price For Honeymoon Resorts in Costa Rica?
You could end up spending a lot more than you had planned to with another travel agency. Costa Rica Rios has vacation packages starting at $2,550 per person.
- Do Any Honeymoon Resorts in Costa Rica Have a Pool?
Most resorts in Costa Rica have at least one swimming pool- many have more than one. Along with pool-side relaxation and refreshing dips in the water, you’ll have access to Costa Rica’s beaches, as well.
- What Are the Best Honeymoon Resorts in Costa Rica?
Costa Rica Rios partners with the most exclusive and luxurious resorts to ensure our clients enjoy an amenity-rich vacation during their honeymoon. Review our vacation package itineraries to see where you’ll be staying- or speak with one of our agents over the phone if you have a hotel or resort preference.
Contact us at any time to learn more about our services, our team, and our commitment to providing a positive experience when you’re ready to start planning for your honeymoon.
Honeymoon Packages Costa Rica